Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Downloads are down!

I am in the process of swapping all my downloads from Scribd as I discovered that you have to pay to download or have an account and upload there first so I am going to store my downloads at 2 places and see how they work. For the moment you can still access the Scribd ones but I will be changing all the links slowly Smile

The first is at Homeschool Launch and the second is at Media Fire – I am still in the process of getting that up and running. So please be patient with me. I am slowly tracking down all the file I have that were saved in various spots while I had no computer and then replacing all the software I had so I can remake and edit them. So far I have some Sonlight downloads up at Homeschool Launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment